- T TOPLINE 260 W Hand Blender Hand Mixer.
- STAR WORK – 350 wt Hand Mixer Electric Multi-Speed Hand Mixer Beaters.
- KENT 16044 Hand Blender 400W
Now we are going to explain each and every hand blender with their pros and cons.
T TOPLINE 260 W Hand Blender Hand Mixer.
- This is a 260 W Hand Blender and hand mixer with 07 (seven) speed steps.
- T Topline blender’s speed is so high that it mashes potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and other boiled vegetables.
- its last seventh speed button is for beating egg whites and whipping meringue.
- Easy Start Feature brings the beaters up to the selected speed gradually to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
- This baking mixer not only a handheld mixer but also an immersion blender. 2 X dough hooks make mixing dough and heavier cake mixes easy.
- Its very handy with weight of 300 gm.
- Made in India.
- Cheap in Price
- Works well. Can’t say it is 7 speed motor, I would say it is 2 speed motor since I didn’t feel the difference.
- Only 10 day replacement.
2. STAR WORK – 350 wt Hand Mixer Electric Multi-Speed Hand Mixer Beaters.
About this item
- Star work hand Mixer is a Powerful Hand Mixer specially designed for beginners.
- This hand mixer’s speed control and turbo boost function, meet all your mixing or beating needs and one-click easy exit.
- For a safer and healthier lifestyle, the handheld mixer is made of durable 304 stainless steel, which has longer service life than hand mixers made of other materials.
- The kitchen mixer includes easy to clean set of traditional beaters and whisk.
- This mixer and blender comes with 5 speed tabs.
We received no pros and cons for this product.
3. KENT 16044 Hand Blender 400W
About this item
- kent blender Comes with variable Speed Control
- Stainless Steel Body suitable for hot and cold blending.
- kent hand blender Has a Detachable Shaft
- Easy to clean and store.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
Hope you like the best review of the best mixers & blenders in India which comes under kitchen category. please share with others so that others may also choose the best of the best.
Thanks a lot for reading.